How does it work?
Simply access your accounting system, generate a payment file and send it to the check printing software. Whether you’re sending an ePayment or check, our AvidPay Network will handle the rest. We’ll send your check or preferred ePayment method on your behalf to pay vendors when and how they want to get paid in ten seconds.
Deliver checks without piles of paper.
- Seamlessly send payments via AvidXchange Pay. Our check printing software is supported by dozens of accounting and ERP systems to make the most of your current technology.
- Boost efficiency by never having to sign and mail paper checks again – unless you want to. Our software gives you access to easier, less-expensive ePayment options that are accepted by your vendors.
- Gain easy reconciliation of all of your payments – whether paper or electronic. Our check printing software gives you 24/7, 365 visibility into payment statuses and invoice approval processes without searching through filing cabinets.
Cut high check printing costs that add up quickly.
- Save time and money by printing MICR checks on blank check stock instead of expensive pre-printed check forms.
- Reduce high-priced processing costs that paper is responsible for. Processing a single check can cost over $7.00. On the other hand, it costs $3.00 or less.
- Regardless of your vendor’s preferred payment method, our check printing software supports paper checks and ePayment methods that your vendors prefer.
- Keep current banking preferences in place by simply choosing the bank account you would like to issue payment from with the drop-down menu.
Improve payment controls without conflict or confusion.
- Build strong supplier relationships by joining more than 350,000 suppliers in the AvidPay Network today.
- Improve payment protection with encrypted digitized signatures without putting pen to paper. Even your paper checks are protected with ‘Positive Pay’ for every check.
- Stay informed of all payments that require approval with our payment approval process. You’ll be notified when they’ve been authorized to be paid.
We integrate with over 100 accounting systems, so it's easy for you to get started.
Love your accounting system? We do too. Our team takes pride in cultivating a relationship with your accounting system to streamline your payment process. We know how important it is for your accounting system to remain your system of record, which is why we've integrated with so many best-in-class solutions.