Presented by IT-oLogy, the Blue Diamond Awards recognizes IT innovation in the Charlotte region. The Blue Diamond Awards have helped to attract IT talent and economic development in the Queen City and build a community around technology and innovation.
More than 300 business, technology, educational, and community leaders gathered at the NASCAR Hall of Fame on March 1 to celebrate the best technology innovation and application in Charlotte. We’re happy to announce that AvidXchange™ won “Business Value – Medium,” which means our medium-sized company (defined as being between 51-999 employees) creates the greatest business value. We’d like to take this opportunity to thank IT-oLogy and congratulate all the finalists and winners of this year’s Blue Diamond Awards!
2016 Blue Diamond Award Winners
- Business Value – Corporate: Ally Bank (New Online Banking Platform )
- Business Value – Medium: Avidxchange™
- Business Value – Small: ProductStack
- Business Value – Non-Profit: Eliminate Digital Divide (E2D)
- Cool Innovation: Ekos Brewmaster
- Community Outreach: Charlotte SIM
- Human Capital: UNC Charlotte College of Computing and Informatics
- IT Entrepreneur: Brian Kelly, CloudGenera
- Student Innovator: Tom Nguyen, Charlotte Mecklenburg Schools