Stay in control of expenses and forecasting with a simple procurement solution.
- Gain access anytime to spending and capital expense projects 24/7, 365 days.
- Easily analyze Business Intelligence (BI) dashboards and spending.
- Simplify purchasing with easy access to vendor catalogs and supplier websites with a cXML punch-out feature.
- Improve visibility into vendor contracts and budgets when approving a requisition.
Manage invoices and spend without problems and piles of paper.
- Save time by applying the same workflow for both purchase order and non-purchase order invoices.
- Deliver the right invoice details via email using the OCR capture key data fields.
- Stack invoices up against budgets and contracts to effectively manage spend.
- Share real-time results to the trusted ERP solution for full visibility.
Simplify travel expensing with automated approvals and paperless processes.
- Organize and manage travel receipts and mileage without paper.
- Create expense report approval workflows using a cloud-based solution that streamlines the expense process.
- Improve pre-trip processes with automated approvals, compliance, and per diem rates.
- Manage real-time reporting and spend with the Business Intelligence Metric Dashboard.
Ariett + AvidXchange
CHARLOTTE, N.C., (November 20, 2017) AvidXchange, leading provider of accounts payable and payment automation solutions for midsize companies, announced today that it has acquired Ariett, a leading cloud solution provider in the fast-growing procure-to-pay market. AvidXchange and Ariett have an eye on innovation and are continuing to create solutions to meet the needs of customers. The acquisition will enable the current, and future, joint customer base to benefit from the complementary solutions that will deliver an industry leading purchase-to-pay experience.
Over the past 15 years, Ariett, now an AvidXchange company, has supported over 2,900 customers. Based in Pembroke, Massachusetts, AvidXchange Purchase to Pay provides customers with better business solutions including purchasing, vendor contracts, and invoice capturing. AvidXchange’s purchase to pay software works seamlessly with Dynamics GP and Sage Intaact ERP systems to provide visibility, efficiency, and safety with simple purchasing and payment solutions.
“As a co-founder of AvidXchange, I have a huge appreciation for what the Ariett team, led by Glenn Brodie, has built over the last 15 years. Both companies saw the same opportunity to help businesses replace their manual payables processes with more efficient and secure cloud-based solutions,” said Michael Praeger, CEO and co-founder of AvidXchange. “We are thrilled to build on the great experience the Ariett team has created for their customers, and we will now be able to offer the most full-featured, purchase-to-pay cloud-based solution on a unified platform. Not only will customers have more visibility into optimizing their supplier purchasing, but they will now also be able to execute all their payments electronically through the AvidPay Network to have a true end-to-end electronic experience by eliminating all paper invoices and paper checks from their accounts payable processes.”