Energy and Telecom Savings
Optimize Your Company's Energy and Telecom Spending
Increase efficiency and consolidate information to save money on your energy and telecom bills with our portfolio of utility management products and services. Our mission is to assist companies in the effective management of utility spending. AvidXchange’s Energy Information Services (EIS) offerings automate the way companies track and report energy spending and support Green Initiatives. Our comprehensive Telecom Expense Management solution compliments our energy utility management offerings in both functionality and services.
Energy Information Services (EIS)
- Negotiate price and supply to contain energy costs with AvidEnergy Procurement Services
- Complete invoice capture and payment services eliminating manual Utility Payment processing
- Eliminate the need for manual tracking and reporting of energy spend
- Import directly into ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager with our ENERGY STAR Partner Integration and benchmarking
- In-depth Rate & Tariff Analysis to evaluate usage and negotiate better rates
AvidXchange Specialty Energy & Telecom Management
Stay on top of utility spending with specialized utility tracking applications that capture and manage invoices with specialized analytics to spot usage trends and service variations. All specialized analytics are fully integrated into AvidInvoice as part of your AvidXchange solution suite.
- Centralize and monitor all telecom expenses with our comprehensive Telecom Expenses Management System (TEMS)
- Eliminate paper and processing using our complete Utility Bill Analytics and Reporting solution with a “no late fees” guarantee (UBAR)
Take control of your energy and telecom spending with specialized products and services designed to eliminate manual tracking of usage.
How much do your utility bills really cost you? Learn how Susquehanna Bank saved 2.5 million dollars!Download the Susquehanna Bank Case Study!
- AvidXchange Selected by Citrix for Feature Webinar, "5 Best Practices for Effective Communication with GoToMeeting and GoToWebinar" with Guest Speaker Christopher Elmore
- AvidXchange Recognized as the Best Software Company to Work for in Charlotte
- AvidXchange Wins 2013 Top Mid-Size Technology Company Award at the Prestigious NCTA 21 Awards