AvidXchange Support Services
Join the Community
Every AvidXchange user has 24/7 access to our Community Center! In this Support Knowledge Base you’ll find a number of useful resources including forums, files and articles. It’s your one-stop-shop to:
- Stay abreast of changes at AvidXchange
- Know when system maintenance is scheduled
- Review upcoming software release information and learn how it will impact your users
- Build your professional network with other AvidXchange users
- Share tips and tricks on your accounting system, feature utilization and best practices
- Share your ideas for product enhancements
- Download user guides
- Watch instructional videos
- Search end-user and System Administrator ‘How To’ pages for answers to common questions as well as troubleshooting tips
You’re in Good Hands
You have immediate and easy access to a group of people who are fanatical about your success, and you don’t have to navigate your way through a phone tree or an endless list of available options to reach them! When you contact the AvidXchange Client Support Team via phone or create a ticket via email, rest assured your issue is in the hands of a team located in our headquarters that knows our system inside and out and will apply every resource to assist you. We hope you won’t be surprised when you receive a call from us as we like to check in on our System Administrators from time to time!
For more information, contact an AvidXchange Sales Representative at 800.560.9305 or sales@Avidxchange.com.
Revolutionize the way you pay your bills in 45 days or less!
Do you know what your Cost per Invoice (CPI) is?Contact Us For A Free CPI Analysis
- AvidXchange Offers Free Educational Webinar Featuring Accounts Payable Guru, Rhonda Rogers, to Share Best Practices for AP Year-End
- AvidXchange to Expand Corporate Operations In Charlotte, North Carolina
- AvidXchange Announces MRI Software as Platinum Sponsor for Their 2014 User Conference in Charlotte, NC