Utility Rate & Tariff Analysis
Our comprehensive Rate & Tariff Analysis service provides a twelve month historical analysis of utility billings across all accounts. This twelve month snapshot identifies suspected utility billing errors and opportunities for on-going cost savings. We provide utility rate and tariff analysis identifying all areas of potential cost savings with go-forward recommendations and action plans.
The potential for savings are numerous, some examples routinely discovered in this analysis include:
- Alternate utility rates, clauses, riders, and provisions
- Off-tariff rates, special contracts and negotiated utility rates
- Physical and arithmetic meter consolidations
- Contract capacity increase/decrease
- Power factor improvement
- Voltage upgrades
- Interruptible/curtailable rates and peak shaving
- Tax reductions, incentives and credits/refunds
- Third party commodity purchasing
- Fuel switching
- Least cost routing
- Commodity hedging
- Sewer outflow meter installation
You don’t have to be a utilities audit expert to get better utility rates, spot billing errors or develop cost saving strategies, AvidXchange Energy Information Services (EIS) has a team of experts at your disposal to do the leg work, analyze results and make sound recommendations to better manage your utilities spend.
Contact us today to learn more about Utility Rate & Tariff Analysis services.
Have you Benchmarked your Cost per Utility (CPU)?Contact Us For A Free CPU Analysis
- AvidXchange and Data Plus Hospitality Solutions Form Strategic Partnership to Deliver Best-In-Class AP Solutions to Businesses in the Hospitality Industry
- AvidXchange and PayStream Advisors Join Forces to Share, “4 Things Savvy CFOs are Doing to Maximize ROI from AP Automation” in Their Upcoming Educational Webinar with Industry Experts Henry Ijams and Chris Elmore
- AvidXchange Adds Key Executive Leadership to Support Growth Initiatives